Monday, January 9, 2012

Americus Abesamis Update!

IMTA alum Americus Abesamis just booked a Canadian commercial for Subaru Canada and booked two national commercials for Jim Beam and Toro Lawnmowers! He co-starred in Disney's XD Kickin It, Shake It Up, How I Met Your Mother, and the ABC upcoming series Don't Trust The B***h in Apt 23. Americus recently finished filming the movie Little Boy in Mexico. The photo of Americus above is from the on-location shoot.

Americus competed at IMTA in 1999 and 2000! He has gone on to do many national and international ad campaigns including Volkswagen. Americus shared with us at IMTA the following: "I have been in the entertainment business for almost 20 yrs now. I started with the IMTA in 1999. IMTA honed my acting skills and learned the business of acting. I have worked in TV, film, commercials, music videos, and live events. I have traveled around the world and enjoyed working in front of the camera. More is yet to come..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment